Saturday, January 24, 2009

Kayla--9 months

Here is our most cooperative child when it comes to pictures. Isn't it unusual that the baby is the most willing to sit there and cheese it up? A family friend took these pictures of Kayla and I just had to share them. She just sat there and posed with no coaxing needed.




9 comments:

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

Wow, those are awesome!!! :0) Would you recommend these folks??

Love ya!

Pam said...

Darling pictures....I wish the background was lighter so you could see what she is wearing.

You have a beautiful family, it was great to see all of you at Christmas.

Ashlee and Shane said...

oohhh she is so cute! :)

emilyy said...

So cute. I love how she is always Jazzercise ready. Thanks for having us over today...it was fun.

John and Ashley said...

How sweet, I think it's a girl thing. My girls love the camera

Devony said...

Tori she's too too cute! I love all the posing and I adore her hair!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Love the family photo and those pictures of Kayla are adorable!!!!! I still can't believe that she just sat there and posed!

Kimbo said...

I love these pics of her she is so cute! When you get a chance you should add yourself as a "follower" on our blog so we can have your blog site saved. Oh and by the way we have insurance now hoorah!

Becky and JJ Campbell said...

She is so cute, I can't believe how much she looks like the boys yet all girl. She is adorable.