Friday, July 18, 2008

As Good As it Gets...but still pretty cute!

It is nearly impossible to get a picture of my kids where they're looking at the camera, let alone smiling. I hate paying for pictures when I know they won't turn out but I needed some baby pictures of Kayla so we decided to torture the boys too. I was very pleasantly surprised at the result (granted, Austin's the only one smiling but at least the other two aren't crying!).

11 comments:

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

SOO Cute!!! This is exactly why we started doing all of our semi pro photos at home. We have even started doing families in our ward and family reunions.. it's turning into quite a business... Hmft, who knew??

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

I totally hear ya on trying to get kids to pose or even look at the camera, but the pictures turned out super cute! If ya ever want me to take photo's for ya, we just got a new camera that can do semi-professional pics and it won't cost ya a dime! :) We could burn a cd for ya or something fun like that of all the pics! :)

tj said...

Very cute pictures-did you take them?

The Howell's said...

Man Tori, you have one dang cute family!! Well done. Hope all is well you guys...see you in a month!!!

Tori said...

I wish I could take pictures like that. They were taken by a friend in Cleveland before we left. I have a great camera I just don't have the lens or the lights I want. I am hoping I can get those soon so I can start taking better pictures. And I have to agree that my kids are pretty cute :)

Becky and JJ Campbell said...

Tori, your kids look great. We miss you guys.

Devony said...

yay I'm here! Hooray! Um, so you know how your boys look a load like Kent - especially Austin! They're all such cuties!

Abby said...

Tori- I don't know why it took me so long to realize that there was a link to your blog off of Devony's, but I just found it today. This is your long lost roommate Abby! Your kids are so cute! I sympathize with you on having a hubby that thought dental school wasn't enough fun- mine just started doing ortho at U Washington. I'll have to give you a call sometime to catch up on how you survived dental school. :)

Becca said...

and here's another long lost roommate! how are you doing?! i also found the link to your page on devony's. she is so good at keeping in touch with all of us. i just want to tell you that your family is so cute! you've come a long way since i was living with you - now married, kids? crazy! :)

Amy Schelin said...

So Bryan just told me today that you guys have a blog. It was one of those "Oh, yeah. P.S. Kent and Tori have a blog too and I've known that for a few months now" update. You have been officially added to our "friend" list and that is quite an honor! Let us know what you are up to.

Kimbo said...

I love the picture of the feet, so cute!